All text and other materials found within this site are the property of DMA Engineers, or other parties who have licensed material to DMA. All text and other materials found within this site are protected by copyrights and other proprietary intellectual property rights that are owned or controlled by DMA or by other parties that have licensed their rights to DMA. You may not modify or make any commercial use of any material on this site. You may make copies of the materials on this site for own use as long as you keep intact any copyright and other proprietary notices on the materials, and you may not modify the materials in any way.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. DMA Engineers makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, DMA Engineers does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
DMA Engineers will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if DMA Engineers has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit DMA Engineers liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by DMA Engineer’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of DMA Engineers; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for DMA Engineers to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, DMA Engineers has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against DMA Engineer’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect DMA Engineer’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as DMA Engineers .
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com .